A Classy manor by the creek
LET OUR ONSITE STAFF SPOIL YOU AS YOU ENJOY THIS HOme AND THE SPLENDOR OF OUR 200 ACRE MOUNTAIN RETREAT
standard rate: $160 Night or $1,080 week
Peak season: $175 NIGHT OR $1,102.50 WEEK
Enjoy the owners of the Settlers Mountain private estate home. This home is well upgraded and equipped. It sits on over an acre of manicured green grass with a creek running through the property. When you arrive you will cross over a creek on a small bridge that opens to flat green space that is the delight of this property. Enjoy from the porch the sound of the creek and a view of lush wooded Alarka ridge. Available is your own private pavilion immediately behind the house for outdoor meals and a covered RV/ Boat storage garage.
- Free Internet, Satellite TV, DVD 3 Flat screen TV's
- On Site Concierge & Management
- Dog Friendly, (see Pet Fee/Policy)
- Complimentary use of Family Pavilion - Hiking Trail on site
- 1 of 7 homes on 200 Acre Park like setting
- Maximum Occupancy: 6
- Master Bedroom: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
- 2 Full Bath - in home Washer/Dryer
Your have a full front porch over looking an expansive fresh mowed lawn. Sit back in the rockers and enjoy watching the humming birds and other native species feed at the feeders. You may even see the deer feeding under the crab apple tree in the front yard. This second floor porch gives you a great view of the surroundings.
Has a gas BBQ grill
Your fully equipped kitchen comes with dish washer, microwave, coffee maker, tea kettle, toaster, pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes and silver ware. You will find nothing lacking in this kitchen.
A rectangular table seats six and has its own TV and small desk right off the kitchen.
The whole home has hard wood floors and central A/C and heat. Enjoy free Wi-Fi / Internet, satellite TV, 3 Flat screen TV's, DVD. There is a queen sleeper sofa in the living area with comfortable chairs and ceiling fan. Dinning table seats six.
There are three bedrooms, all with queen beds. The master bedroom has its own full bath and walk in closet. Clean linens are included.
Both bathrooms have full size tub with shower. Clean towels are provided.
Your laundry room is equipped with a washer and dryer.
Rates and Policies
RESERVE 7 or more NIGHTS AND RECEIVE A 10% Discount!
Settlers Mountain is open March 30th to November 26th.
Please note, all reservations require a 2 night minimum stay.
MONDAY - SATURDAY
9AM - 6PM EST
*ADDITIONAL POLICIES, FEES AND/OR TAXES
- Check-In: After 3:00pm | Check-Out: By 11:00am
- When you arrive stop at the office which is the first house you see coming up the driveway and is clearly marked OFFICE. Our resident caretakers Rich & Karen will check you in and give you the key to your rental home. Should you need more information or help while staying on Settlers Mountain call them at 828-488-8622.
- Occupancy based upon number of beds per cabin. Your cannot exceed maximum occupancy without prior approval by management.
- Cleaning Fee of $80.00 applies to all stays at Etta's House
- 10.75% Sales Tax applies to all stays.
- 50% deposit required to confirm & hold your reservation: Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund. Bookings canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund. If reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeited.
- No refunds will be issued for early departure (including weather-related issues).
- Balance will be due 15 days prior to arrival: Cash, Personal Check and Major Credit Cards (listed below) are accepted.
- For the comfort of all our guests smoking is permitted outdoors only.
- All cabins are "dog friendly" for dogs up to 40 pounds; 2 dog max, which must be approved by management at time of reservation and a $50.00 pet cleaning fee will apply.
- For your convenience, we gladly accept: AMEX, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.