Rustic & Romantic
LET OUR ONSITE STAFF SPOIL YOU AS YOU ENJOY THIS CABIN AND THE SPLENDOR OF OUR 200 ACRE MOUNTAIN RETREAT
$90 NIGHT or $540 WEEK / peak season: $99 Night or $594 week
Experience real history, one of only five authentic hand hewn chestnut log cabins left in the area. Over 170 years old, this cabin is the real deal, yet has added comforts for your pleasure. You will imagine what it must have been like to be a pioneer in the 19th century.
-Free Internet, Satellite TV, DVD - Flat screen TV - Dog Friendly (see pet policy)
- Complimentary use of Family Pavilion
- Complimentary use of Laundry Room- - -
- Maximum Occupancy: 4
- Main Room: Queen Sofa Bed
- Loft: Queen Bed
- 1 Bath - Hiking Trail on site
- 1 of 7 homes on 200 Acre Park like setting
Your covered front porch runs the length of the log cabin. Relax on two rocking chairs and enjoy watching the humming birds and other native species feed at the feeders.
Your fully equipped kitchen comes with microwave, coffee maker, tea kettle, toaster, pots pans, cooking utensils, dishes and silver ware. In the kitchen area is an antique claw footed oak table resting upon hard wood floors.
Your log cabin has antique décor surrounded by chestnut logs with natural rock chinking. All the floors are hard wood and each room has A/C and heat. There is a vaulted area above stone fire place and hearth. Enjoy free Wi-Fi / internet, satellite TV, DVD or VCR. There is a queen sleeper sofa in the living area.
The loft is directly above the living area with a queen size bed, end tables, dressers, ceiling fan and A/C. You can see the rock chimney from the loft. Clean linens are included. Due to a steep staircase to the loft, for their own protection, no children (under 10) are allowed with the rental of this particular property. All other properties are very "children friendly”.
Your bathroom has a full size tub with shower. Clean towels are provided.
A washer and dryer is located near by at the laundry room next to the pavilion.
Rates and Policies
RESERVE 6 NIGHTS AND RECEIVE A 7TH NIGHT FREE!!
Settlers Mountain is open April 14th to the last weekend in November.
Please note, all reservations require a 2 night minimum stay.
MONDAY - SATURDAY
9AM - 6PM EST
*ADDITIONAL Policies, FEES AND/OR TAXES
- Check-In: After 3:00pm | Check-Out: By 11:00am
- When you arrive stop at the office which is the first house you see coming up the driveway and is clearly marked OFFICE. Our resident caretakers Rich & Karen will check you in and give you the key to your rental home. Should you need more information or help while staying on Settlers Mountain call them at 828-488-8622.
- Occupancy based upon number of beds per cabin. Your cannot exceed maximum occupancy without prior approval by management.
- Cleaning Fee of $40.00 applies to all stays at Log Cabin
- 10.75% Sales Tax applies to all stays.
- 50% deposit required to confirm & hold your reservation: Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund. Bookings canceled at least 15 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund. If reservation is cancelled less than 15 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeited.
- No refunds will be issued for early departure (including weather-related issues).
- Balance will be due 15 days prior to arrival: Cash, Personal Check and Major Credit Cards (listed below) are accepted.
- For the comfort of all our guests smoking is permitted outdoors only.
- All cabins are "dog friendly" for dogs up to 40 pounds; 2 Dog max, which must be approved by management at time of reservation and a $50.00 pet cleaning fee will apply.
- For your convenience, we gladly accept: AMEX, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.