LET OUR ONSITE STAFF SPOIL YOU AS YOU ENJOY This cabin and the Splendor of our 200 ACRE Mountain Retreat
standard rate: $165 NIGHT OR $1,039 WEEK
PEAK SEASON: $179 NIGHT OR $1,127.70 WEEK
Set into a luxurious cove with a view overlooking a big grassy meadow full of white pines and poplar trees, the Pinery gives you a feeling of living in the alpines with high roof peaks and vaulted ceilings. This comfortable three bedroom home is a true favorite of Settlers Mountain guests because of all the amenities such as upstairs private master bedroom and master bathroom, open floor plan with kitchen bar, large solid wood dining table and huge rock fire place. Hand-crafted stone work by the Cherokee Indians surround this luxurious home, porch and working fireplace. There is a picnic table and barbecue grill. The front porch is graced with rocking chairs perfect for sitting with a cup of coffee watching for deer, birds or whatever woodland creature may pass your way. The Pinery will soon become one of you favorites too.
- Free Internet, Satellite TV, DVD - Flat screen TV
- Dog Friendly
- Complimentary use of Family Pavilion
- Maximum Occupancy: 9
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: (2) Twin Beds
- Bedroom 3: Double Bed
- Main Room: Queen Sleeper
- At your request (roll away twin bed)
- 2 Bath
Your have a wrap around covered front porch. Relax on the swing or sit back in the rockers and enjoy watching the humming birds and other native species feed at the feeders.
Your fully equipped kitchen comes with dish washer, microwave, coffee maker, tea kettle, toaster, pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes and silver ware. In the kitchen is a table that seats six people comfortably.
The whole cabin has natural wood paneling with hardwood floors and central A/C and heat. Enjoy free Wi-Fi / internet, satellite TV, DVD or VCR. There is a queen sleeper sofa in the living area with comfortable chairs and ceiling fan. Dinning table seats six.
There are three bedrooms with ceiling fans, two have a queen bed and the other one has two twin beds with wood floors throughout. Clean linens are included.
There are two full bathrooms, one has a full size tub with shower and the other with shower. Clean towels are provided.
Your laundry room is equipped with a washer and dryer.
Rates and Policies
RESERVE 7 or More NIGHTS AND RECEIVE A 10% Discount!
Settlers Mountain is open March 30th to November 26th.
Please note, all reservations require a 2 night minimum stay.
MONDAY - SATURDAY
9AM - 6PM EST
*ADDITIONAL POLICIES, FEES AND/OR TAXES
- Check-In: After 3:00pm | Check-Out: By 11:00am
- When you arrive stop at the office which is the first house you see coming up the driveway and is clearly marked OFFICE. Our resident caretakers Rich & Karen will check you in and give you the key to your rental home. Should you need more information or help while staying on Settlers Mountain call them at 828-488-8622.
- Occupancy based upon number of beds per cabin. Your cannot exceed maximum occupancy without prior approval by management.
- Cleaning Fee of $80.00 applies to stays at the Pinery
- 10.75% Sales Tax applies to all stays.
- 50% deposit required to confirm & hold your reservation: Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund. Bookings canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund. If reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeited.
- No refunds will be issued for early departure (including weather-related issues).
- Balance will be due 15 days prior to arrival: Cash, Personal Check and Major Credit Cards (listed below) are accepted.
- For the comfort of all our guests smoking is permitted outdoors only.
- All cabins are "dog friendly" for dogs up to 40 pounds; 2 dog max, which must be approved by management at time of reservation and a $50.00 pet cleaning fee will apply.
- For your convenience, we gladly accept: AMEX, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.