Quiet & Cozy!
LET OUR ONSITE STAFF SPOIL YOU AS YOU ENJOY THIS CABIN AND THE SPLENDOR OF OUR 200 ACRE MOUNTAIN RETREAT
$90 NIGHT OR $540 WEEK / PEAK SEASON: $99 NIGHT OR $594 WEEK
Named for the beautiful sunsets that can be seen right from the front porch, this secluded, private home was built for the matriarch of the Kraft Family, Florence Kraft, who was married to Husband Al for 65 years! It was said that just staying here will extend your marriage or maybe your family.
- Free Internet, Satellite TV, DVD - Flat screen TV
- Dog Friendly (see pet policy)
- Complimentary use of Family Pavilion
- Complimentary use of Laundry Room
- Maximum Occupancy: 6
- Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
- Bedroom 2: (2) Twin Beds
- Main Room: Queen Sleeper
- 1 Bath
Your covered front porch has a beautiful view of the sunset. Relax on two rocking chairs and enjoy watching the humming birds and other native species feed at the feeders.
Your newly remodeled, fully equipped kitchen comes with microwave, coffee maker, tea kettle, toaster, pots pans, cooking utensils, dishes and silver ware.
Your living area has hardwood floors with central A/C and heat, ceiling fan, a queen sleeper sofa, soft chair, rocker, and table and chairs for dinning. Enjoy free Wi-Fi / Internet, satellite TV, DVD or VCR. A large picture window over looking the mountains completes this cozy home.
There are two bedrooms with ceiling fans, one has a queen bed and the other has two twin beds with wood floors throughout. Clean linens are included.
The bathroom is completely remodeled and has been expanded. The bathroom has a full size tub with shower and separate area with sinks. Clean towels are provided.
A washer and dryer is located near by at the laundry room next to the pavilion.
Rates and Policies
RESERVE 6 NIGHTS AND RECEIVE A 7TH NIGHT FREE!!
Settlers Mountain is open April 14th to the last weekend in November.
Please note, all reservations require a 2 night minimum stay.
MONDAY - SATURDAY
9AM - 6PM EST
*ADDITIONAL POLICIES, FEES AND/OR TAXES
- Check-In: After 3:00pm | Check-Out: By 11:00am
- When you arrive stop at the office which is the first house you see coming up the driveway and is clearly marked OFFICE. Our resident caretakers Rich & Karen will check you in and give you the key to your rental home. Should you need more information or help while staying on Settlers Mountain call them at 828-488-8622.
- Occupancy based upon number of beds per cabin. Your cannot exceed maximum occupancy without prior approval by management.
- Cleaning Fee of $40.00 applies to all stays at Sunset
- 10.75% Sales Tax applies to all stays.
- 50% deposit required to confirm & hold your reservation: Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund. Bookings canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund. If reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeited.
- No refunds will be issued for early departure (including weather-related issues).
- Balance will be due 15 days prior to arrival: Cash, Personal Check and Major Credit Cards (listed below) are accepted.
- For the comfort of all our guests smoking is permitted outdoors only.
- All cabins are "dog friendly" for dogs up to 40 pounds; 2 dog Max, which must be approved by management at time of reservation and a $50.00 pet cleaning fee will apply.
- For your convenience, we gladly accept: AMEX, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.