& Breathtaking Views!
LET OUR ONSITE STAFF SPOIL YOU AS YOU ENJOY THIS CABIN AND THE SPLENDOR OF OUR 200 ACRE MOUNTAIN RETREAT
standard rate: $235 NIGHT OR $1,480 WEEK
PEAK SEASON: $259 NIGHT OR $1,631.70 WEEK
The view will take your breath away…no kidding! This home has a Frank Lloyd Wright feel to it that perfectly blends itself with the environment. It overlooks seven mountain ranges, is constructed from local lumber and took over two years to build. You will be amazed at the detail to design and layout. It does not get any better than this, and we can customize the sleeping arrangements to fit your needs.
- Free Internet, Satellite TV, DVD - Flat screen TV
- Great Room: Queen Sleeper Sofa
- 2 Roll-away beds to be placed at your discretion2.5 Baths
- Dog Friendly
- Complimentary use of Family Pavilion
- Maximum Occupancy: 12
- Bedroom 1: 1 King Bed + 1 Twin,
2 Twins or 3 Twins
- Bedroom 2: 1 King Bed + 1 Twin,
2 Twins or 3 Twins
- Bedroom 3: 1 Queen Bed
Porch and Deck
Your very large covered porch is located on the back of the house with an amazing view of the Smoky Mountains. Relax on four rocking chairs and enjoy watching the humming birds and other native species feed at the feeders. The deck continues around the house giving you a large viewing area of the Smokies.
Large picture windows surround a large stone fire place giving you a panoramic view while you enjoy free Wi-Fi / internet, satellite TV, DVD or VCR. This room has very high vaulted ceilings and ceiling fans. Hard wood floors throughout the house with central A/C and heat. Located between the open kitchen and great room is your dinning table that seats six.
Your fully equipped kitchen comes with dishwasher, microwave, ice maker, garbage disposal, coffee maker, tea kettle, toaster, pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes and silverware. This large kitchen has a view of the mountains and is open to the great room making it great for entertaining while you cook.
Your master suite is very spacious with its own private deck, high ceilings, hardwood floors, full size private bathroom, full size tub, shower and his and her sinks. Clean linens and towels are provided.
On the second floor are two bedrooms with queen size beds. The floor plan is split giving privacy to each room. One room has a private balcony with mountain view and each room can look down upon the great room. Clean linens are included.
There is a full size bathroom on second floor with tub, shower and two sinks, and there is a half bath on the first floor along with full master bath in master suite. Clean towels are provided.
Your laundry room comes equipped with washer, dryer and laundry tub.
Rates and Policies
RESERVE 7 NIGHTS or More AND RECEIVE A 10% Discount!
Settlers Mountain is open March 30th to November 26th.
Please note, all reservations require a 2 night minimum stay.
MONDAY - SATURDAY
9AM - 6PM EST
*ADDITIONAL POLICIES, FEES AND/OR TAXES
- Check-In: After 3:00pm | Check-Out: By 11:00am
- When you arrive stop at the office which is the first house you see coming up the driveway and is clearly marked OFFICE. Our resident caretakers Rich & Karen will check you in and give you the key to your rental home. Should you need more information or help while staying on Settlers Mountain call them at 828-488-8622.
- Occupancy based upon number of beds per cabin. Your cannot exceed maximum occupancy without prior approval by management.
- Cleaning Fee of $100.00 applies to all stays at View Point
- 10.75% Sales Tax applies to all stays.
- 50% deposit required to confirm & hold your reservation: Bookings canceled at least 30 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund. Bookings canceled at least 14 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund. If reservation is cancelled less than 14 days prior to your arrival date, your deposit will be forfeited.
- No refunds will be issued for early departure (including weather-related issues).
- Balance will be due 15 days prior to arrival: Cash, Personal Check and Major Credit Cards (listed below) are accepted.
- For the comfort of all our guests smoking is permitted outdoors only.
- All cabins are "dog friendly" for dogs up to 40 pounds; 2 dog max, which must be approved by management at time of reservation and a $50.00 pet cleaning fee will apply.
- For your convenience, we gladly accept: AMEX, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.